The Beauty of Personal Boundaries
- Permission that you don’t have to be all things to all people.
- Acknowledging that what is best for you is not always best for everyone else.
- Prioritizing your own health and well-being.
- Recognizing that the power of creating boundaries can have a positive ripple effect.
- Utilizing the power of intention in a positive and life-affirming way.
- Respecting someone else’s choices for themselves.
- Letting go of the need to control the outcome for others.
- Listening to your own voice and honoring your instincts.
- Your actions teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.
- EYOB – Embrace your own beauty, your own truth and your own boundaries.
#EYOB |theStitch.com | Upload a Selfie Today!