Bucket lists; we all have them. But while the typical bucket list includes a list of exotic places to visit and crazy experiences to have, here’s one that’s a little different.
This is the ultimate bucket list for those that truly want to embrace the #EYOB lifestyle!
Let’s countdown to #1…
- Go natural. Just for one day, go out without makeup and without the push-up-bra or the suck-it-in Spanx. Leave behind the bling, the high-heeled shoes, the Prada bag or the Coach sunglasses. Step out into the sunshine and revel in just being you without having to accessorize yourself. You might feel naked at first, but you might also feel amazingly free. Show the world who you truly are and show off the confidence of being your true self.
- Smile. If something goes wrong or you just aren’t feeling up to facing the day ahead, do the following: Stop. Smile. That’s it! When you consciously make the choice to smile instead of scowl, your entire mood will be uplifted and your day will turn around in that instant. So don’t forget to just smile!
- Pay it forward. Spread your confidence to someone else—anyone else. Tell a stranger on the street that they are beautiful. Take a selfie with the person bagging your groceries. Pay your confidence forward and see what that does to your day, their day, and the day of everyone else they decide to make happy because of you.
- Go on an adventure. Take a risk, plan a trip, or just find an activity that you normally wouldn’t do. Facing the unknown is a great way to discover your own confidence and an even better way to live life to the fullest. It’s a big world out there and you only go around once so make the most of it!
- Be confident. For one day, cancel out the negative noise in your head and give yourself permission to transmit only positive messages to your brain. Try out phrases like “I am confident,” “I am beautiful” and “I deserve happiness.” Then walk down the street with your head held high and your shoulders back. When you embrace your own beauty, you are telling the world you are a beautiful person. Beauty is all in your attitude!
- Treat yourself. We all need a little TLC from time to time. Tell yourself you are worth spending time and attention on. When you feel refreshed and taken care of, you will feel more confident in your beautiful self.
- Thank someone. Be generous with your gratitude. Saying “thank you” for some small act of kindness elevates the doer. Your gratitude will make them feel beautiful and add to their confidence.
- Show your beautiful attitude. Beauty isn’t a shape, it’s an attitude. Show everyone your beauty by showing your confidence. Until you show your confidence, no one will see your true beauty.
- Wear what you want. On a hot day, head to the beach or pool and wear what you want to wear regardless of perceived “imperfections” like arm flaps, cellulite or the size of your thighs. Wear something that makes you feel beautiful and sexy and alive! It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks – it just matters how you feel, so have fun and be happy.
- Take selfies! Duh! Put on your best smile and snap away! Show us your beautiful self and be part of theStitch.com[unity] by embracing and living the #EYOB life.